There are 11 types of products that are best excluded from the diet and reduce their use to a minimum:
2. Potatoes are useful for the body, but only for the child and are only cooked or baked.
3. Products containing flour.
4. Polished white rice contains a lot of starch, which does not have the best effect on the figure. There is no need to completely avoid rice, you can simply limit consumption to 1-2 servings per week.
5. Quick-cooking cereal, cereal. Fast breakfasts contain “empty” carbohydrates, which make you feel satisfied for a short period of time.
6. Nutritious meat and poultry broths are high in cholesterol.
7. Fatty meats, bacon, sausages, carbonates - products that not only make you lose weight, but also undermine the state as a whole. Sprats, smoked fish, preserved in oil. These products are saturated with fats, which inhibit the process of losing weight.
8. Butter: a product that contains a large amount of calories and fat. However, your doctors advise you not to give up completely: butter contains vitamins A, D, E, PP, as well as B vitamins, fatty acids, carbohydrates, proteins, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, sodium, phosphorus and zinc. Without these nutrients, we cannot achieve healthy skin, hair and nails.
9. Seeds, chips, crackers, peanuts and any “fast food”
10. Mayonnaise, also marked “Lightweight”.